Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Dimon1777

Original Post

Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

★★ Novice

So that's why I'm doing better, a decent amount of my encounter are actually against people with crappy framerate. Good to know I'm still a scrub. In all seriousness though, I wonder how many people actively monitor their framerate and would report this kind of performance hit.

Message 11 of 224 (2,734 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was playing with 80-90fps and since last friday I'm getting an average of 25-30fps.  

Message 12 of 224 (2,712 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Dimon1777 Ive been trying different things all day and I found a solution for myself, I updated Windows 10 to the latest version and it just fixed everything. The old one i was using was 1803, the new one is 1903. I hope this possibly helps you guys
Message 13 of 224 (2,683 Views)

Community Manager

@TheMysticBiscuit wrote:
@Dimon1777 Ive been trying different things all day and I found a solution for myself, I updated Windows 10 to the latest version and it just fixed everything. The old one i was using was 1803, the new one is 1903. I hope this possibly helps you guys

@TheMysticBiscuit 

Thanks for sharing what helped you out. We've seen reports on this coming from all platforms (Xbox One/PlayStation 4/PC) so we've raised it up Respawn to investigate. As soon as we find out more info on this we'll ping it here. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 224 (2,642 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, it took a little bit longer than everyone would want to, but I'm glad to hear that you are working on that problem

Message 15 of 224 (2,625 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry god exists!!!! thanks.. looking forward to playing again Standard smile)
Message 16 of 224 (2,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TheMysticBiscuitI upgraded my windows to 1903.
I deleted the EAC files, but it didn't work.

Also, I decided to format my computer.
I installed Windows 10 PRO and activated it with a new license purchased from microsoft.

I made all the updates on the new OS and again deleted the EAC files, tried to play again without success.

I stay at 40fps, which is very sad.

Message 17 of 224 (2,503 Views)

Community Manager

*Update*

Team is aware of the reports and in the process of investigating it. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 18 of 224 (2,445 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry \o/ thanks!
Message 19 of 224 (2,428 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello all,

My name is Manuel and I am part of the NVIDIA Customer Care team.I haven't received any direct reports of this through our driver feedback form so I want to confirm some of the comments mention in this thread.  If possible could you capture a GPUView trace log from Apex Legends if you are seeing a significant drop in FPS recently?  The following FAQ explains how to do so. 

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3507

Ideally capture it in some area where you are getting really low FPS that you were not getting before. The FAQ contains the email address to send it to. Please include your system specs in the email.

If that is too advanced, please fill out the driver feedback form below so that we can see if we can reproduce this with a similar configuration to your system. 

https://forms.gle/kJ9Bqcaicvjb82SdA

Thank you.

Regards,

Manuel

www.twitter.com/ManuelGuzman

Message 20 of 224 (2,596 Views)