Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Dimon1777

Original Post

Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

★ Apprentice
@audiofilomx just in case you're not a bot or ea didn't pay you to comment this which I believe its one or the other.. For everyone who are complaining here USED to have smooth experience with the game until that ONE patch. I can't type this with straight face but bro MAYBE the issue is not windows, amd/nvidia, whatever you want us to waste our time with.. It IS apex legends.. When I delete eac and repair I sometimes be able play the game(it's better but it's not fixed completely) until I start playing with high level players or game just decides to perform poorly for whatever reasons. When that happens I delete eac again and hope everything is good ENOUGH(NOT fixed completely) for rest of the day just to wake up tomorrow to do the same thing again. Meanwhile ea just jacking off.. OH wait it's called collecting data lol mb
Message 121 of 224 (908 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same scenario please help i love to play apex  

Message 122 of 224 (861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well i also had the issue, i used to play the game at 140 fps, now it runs at 28, sometimes goes up to 50. It started like week-2 weeks ago, i was hoping that season 3 will fix the issue, and to my surprise it did. I played the game yesterday and today in the morning without any issues, getting 120-140 fps all the time. But when i jumped into a game 4 hours later, boom, issue is back again with 28 fps. I haven't changed or installed a single thing since the last time i played today. Hope EA will fix it soon.

Message 123 of 224 (848 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This fix worked for me:

step 1: Download Season 3 update
step 2: Install Oct 1 Nvidia Driver
step 3: Reboot
step 3: Run Apex
step 4: See that fps is still garbage
step 5: Exit and get normal assortment of Apex crash and EasyAntiCheat errors
step 6: Uninstall, I kinda sucked at the game anyway
step 7: Goodbye

Message 124 of 224 (827 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue. nothing has fixed it. just here for the response.

Message 125 of 224 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@toiletpaperhouse nothing works. I've done everything that could be done and still can't play.

Message 126 of 224 (689 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have $2000 OMEN laptop, top of the line everything on it.

Games I play that are flawless with 144 fps+ Max graphics settings.

League of Legends

Overwatch

DCS World

Life is Feudal

Heards of Iron

and Others

These are the games that have a hard time running smoothly or anything close to that.

APEX legends

You got that, just this one game.

What are the chances that it's on my side? I think none. 
EA and Respawn Please fix this issue. I did everything you told me, now it's your turn to step up and show your worth. It's not new to us that EA has no support, everyone knows it. It's been proven since EA Access came out. I hope EA will prove me wrong on this issue and do their job.

Just entered the game and got lucky with 30 fps. and server ping is 470+ usually its been 570+ and less then 24 fps. 

here is a screen shot my server is Oregon.

Message 127 of 224 (657 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Haha i'm not a bot, i play Apex everyday.

https://youtu.be/7496h0Rqd_A this is one of my recordings before apex  starts to go nuts, reinstall windows works for me,  even when i already reinstalled windows before the season 3 update, i dont know why, i only know that i'm back to 140fps.

Message 128 of 224 (655 Views)

★★★ Novice

By the way, 30 fps in the lobby/ As soon as I get in the jump ship it completely freezes, and then jumps me back about 5 sec. 

here is an example, I'm running across the map I see a guy opening a crate, I shoot at him... I think I should have killed him with his back facing me, but no I see 24 fps on my screen, the game jumps me back 5 sec like through time warp and I'm lying on the ground dead. It went from me shooting at the guy to me dying. I did not see him fire a shot at me. gg

That was thrilling wasn't it? I have a feeling in this day and age some one will release a new better game. It's just a matter of time.

Message 129 of 224 (645 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm one of the people that previously said the FPS issue was fixed after upgrading to Windows 1903. I would like to retract that

The problem is still persisting. It was fixed for possibly a day, but I still get stuttering. Mind you, my fps is 130-144, but it's not smooth fps. It's stuttering.

My CPU is 9700k, my GPU is 2080 TI. Beast of a computer that should handle this game easily.

Message 130 of 224 (641 Views)