Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by xZHKER

Original Post

★ Guide

I followed the steps ... does not work, continues 30 fps, very strange that works for everyone except me. I'm sure I followed the steps, sad

Message 181 of 224 (1,390 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry I think you should unmark this issue as resolved, because not everybody are able to fix this with EAC manipulation. It helps somebody (including me), but, obviously, not everyone.

Message 182 of 224 (1,512 Views)

★ Guide
@xZHKER Did you install the EAC from another game or just switched to the dropdown and then go back to apex? thanks
Message 183 of 224 (1,501 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@m0NEYof in the EAC app i switched from Apex to a random game, restored EAC for that game, then switched back to Apex, and restored EAC for Apex. Hope it helps.
Message 184 of 224 (1,496 Views)

★ Guide
@xZHKER thanks dude, but does not work for me. wtf
Message 185 of 224 (1,478 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I tried everything again, I deleted everything related to apex, origin and EAC from my computer, then reinstalled origin and apex.

The file in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ EasyAntiCheat was 22:40, so I guess it would be wrong.

Well, I did all the procedures on your topic,

1. Close Apex and Origin.
2. Delete this:
-Folder% appdata% / EasyAntiCheat
-Folder EasyAntiCheat in game folder
-File EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in game folder
3. Run Origin and repair Apex.
4. Run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe from Game_Folder / EasyAntiCheat /
select 7 Days To die
select back Apex
click Repair Service text (left side)

I did exactly step by step until I got the right file. From 08/19/2019 22:07.

It just doesn't work for me, I still get 30 fps max while still on the ship and 70-100 fps on the ground.

When the game starts, still on the ship, if I look back (where there is no map, only scenery) I can see the game running smoothly, at 144fps, totally smooth. 

If I look at a wall, or am looking at a small space of things, the game returns to normal, total smooth.

What's happened? Would this be a different bug than EAC related? It doesn't make sense to me ... with both versions of the EAC file, 22:40 and 22:07, my game doesn't work.

Message 186 of 224 (1,265 Views)

★ Guide

I tried everything again, I deleted everything related to apex, origin and EAC from my computer, then reinstalled origin and apex.

The file in C: \ Program Files (x86) \ EasyAntiCheat was 22:40, so I guess it would be wrong.

Well, I did all the procedures on your topic,

1. Close Apex and Origin.
2. Delete this:
-Folder% appdata% / EasyAntiCheat
-Folder EasyAntiCheat in game folder
-File EasyAntiCheat_launcher.exe and EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in game folder
3. Run Origin and repair Apex.
4. Run EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe from Game_Folder / EasyAntiCheat /
and now a little magic:
select 7 Days To die
select back Apex
click Repair Service text (left side)

I did exactly step by step until I got the right file. From 08/19/2019 22:07.

It just doesn't work for me, I still get 30 fps max while still on the ship and 70-100 fps on the ground.

When the game starts, still on the ship, if I look back (where there is no map, only scenery) I can see the game running smoothly, at 144fps, totally smooth.

If I look at a wall, or am looking at a small space of things, the game returns to normal, total smooth.

What's happened? Would this be a different bug than EAC related? It doesn't make sense to me ... with both versions of the EAC file, 22:40 and 22:07, my game doesn't work.

Message 187 of 224 (1,433 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Guys, after 3 weeks of 22fps playing, I tried something that helped me.

what I 've done:

-Close origin/apex

-C:/Program Files / Origin games /Poopex Legends (Here I deleted EVERY FILE viwh EasyAntiCheat name)

- Repaired via Origin

-C:/Program Files / Origin games /Poopex Legends/Easy Anticheat (here I switched to 7 days to die and switck back to Apex THEN click on Repair)

Now seems to be fixed on fps counter, but the some stuttering can be felt, at least is "playable"

Sorry about bad englis

BB

Message 188 of 224 (1,376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

ok .. i tried everything there seems to be no fix for me.

As the solution served most and the topic was already marked as early resolved, I'm officially giving up, nothing that I do makes the game run well again, it has taken me hours and hours without success.

Message 189 of 224 (1,353 Views)

★ Guide

Can anyone solve this problem by having an RTX 2060 and i5 9400f?

I just don't know what to do anymore

Message 190 of 224 (1,312 Views)