Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by FromRagsToRiches

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@nyspar with 2080 TI, you can run two monitors and still it will be fine.
Message 131 of 224 (972 Views)

★ Guide
@nyspar Yes, the game is broken. He also "corrected" himself for 1 day in the update that removed the Wraith event. It was just the day I bought a new chair, I even thought it was my old chair the problem (laughs).

But the other day I couldn't play anymore.

My fps sometimes reaches 144+ on the ground, but like you said, it's not smooth.

But for some reason, on the ship and in the fall, it ranges from 25-50 fps.

I have tried absolutely everything, and believe it or not, I have had this problem since the solo release.

i5-9400f, RTX 2060
Message 132 of 224 (966 Views)

★ Guide

Well, we already have an answer from the devs. failed to reproduce the problem on their hardware.

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/dbyrjo/season_3_bug_crash_megathread/f27coee/?utm_sour...

Message 133 of 224 (935 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@m0NEYof well, if they can't reproduce the issues and the affected playerbase is small... welp, I think it is over with Apex for me, sadly. I'm glad I haven't put any money into this game. Such a shame =(
Message 134 of 224 (928 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did a little investigation using my virtual machines. It seems that the EAC is blocking virtualization. Can someone check my hunch?
You need to enable / disable virtualization in BIOS and try to start the game with it / without it. And you need to remove Hyper-V from the system, if you have it installed

Message 135 of 224 (888 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@AutoGON disabled virtualization completely in BIOS - nope, doesn't do anything, sadly. Still locks to 30-40fps in dropship with low GPU/CPU usage.
Message 136 of 224 (844 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm still stuck with the same problem after this update.... I'm uninstalling this game, sadly.

Message 137 of 224 (798 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok guys, i installed all soft (3d max, photshop, autocad,kmplayer, firefox (i will install more browsers)), 3rd day and FPS is normal for me. Nvidia drivers version 416.16(no geforceexpirience). I reapeat it again TRY TO FORMAT EVERY KB OF YOUR O.S.. One more thing, if smn of you have a friend with free hdd, tkae it and install Apex (or play it if he already has it.). Someone paly CoD like me? If yes delete you beta version and reinstall O.S.. I think some problems with gamechanges and hardware maybe if even on top config its freeze. One more thing in dropship i have 59-60 fps and on ground it's ok 120-144, rare 80-90. Why i think hardware,ca use other ppl and streamers play it ok, about 10 of my friends don't have such problem. We are in less. I cant help more and it's pity, the better variant to test it on your friend's PC and try to ind difference, if EA need 100500 hours to solve it.

Message 138 of 224 (704 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just an update on my progress with this fps issue. I did everything short of a clean OS reinstall and tweaks to my BIOS, so I finally decided to try the latter. After turning off any overclock I had, Apex has returned to its normal state without any fps drops. I have a Ryzen 5 1600 and a 1080Ti for those curious about the hardware.

Message 139 of 224 (662 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@GothicAtari sadly, turning off overclocking and virtualization of any kind (as suggested on Reddit) did nothing for me. BTW, if this is an "anticheat issue", then why do other games that use EAC run fine? Hmm...
Message 140 of 224 (610 Views)