Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Sil3ntTer

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Oh guys... It's bad for you, hope respawn fixed it for you. Map really cool. First time i killed 14 ppl on main acc. It's very awesome, I didn't play for a week and still make a kills. But the trouble that we have is very terrible and this waiting kill us. EA please return Respawn Devs to Apex it's cool and perspective more than your VR MoH and 100500 series of StarWars! I hope you make right desicions. This trouble have not so much ppl to collect tons of information for a week, do smth before it become to a huge problem.EA RETURN resp. DEVELOPERS TO APEX!

Message 111 of 224 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

It´s SOLVED

I updated the last patch of Apex and didn´t solve the low fps issue, SO i decided to reinstall Windows 10 again (i already did it before the apex update), and i reinstall everything WAIT windows 10 TO INSTALL the latest updates, and now its SOLVED, i don´t know why, but i´m back to 140 fps again, hope this works for everyone, just reinstall windows 10 now.

Message 112 of 224 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm too, reinstaled windows 10 last update and Apex back to full fps.. FuckU EA Games for the fail update and not help us.

Message 113 of 224 (774 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

did you guys fixed it? i updated to season 3 but my framerates is still unplayable. 

70fps in main lobby but 10fps all through out the game. i haven't played apex since this problem arose like 2 weeks ago. need help lol

Message 114 of 224 (761 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Happy for you, guys! But there are people (like myself) that do not consider reinstalling system from scratch because PC is used for a gigantic number of purposes - from streaming to work, and it would be an absolute nightmare to reinstall everything. In any case - fixing a bug this way in a single game, that has affected clearly not everyone, albeit resolving the issues for one, is, you know... NOT an optimal solution for a fix.

And should we not forget - there have been numerous reports that people got their game "fixed" just out of nowhere, without doing literally anything to system (hardware/software) - just launched the game to test it - voila - it was working. There are a couple of posts on Reddit, that literally told that reinstalling w10 on a separate clean drive helped them also, but when they came back to original drive - the game was also working there, so... they didn't have to reinstall/fresh install w10.

This 2+ weeks problem just sometimes "fixes itself" without any trace for random people for whatever reasons.

Message 115 of 224 (754 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, i fixed it, i just reinstalled windows 10, i download  the windows 10 installation tool, format my main ssd and made a clean reinstall.

Message 116 of 224 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@audiofilomxGreat news! Happy for you!

Here is a link to diff from the fixes that worked for me - https://www.diffchecker.com/4OiRPyKu

As mentioned earlier. The combination of the Nvidia udpdate, changing my BIOS settings (very specific to my CPU) and the game update.

@xZHKER- I totally agree with you. People should not have to wipe their machines to get this game fixed.

@m0NEYof- Sorry dude, I know it looks like ATM it's complete luck! I hope they get it sorted and stable soon!

Message 117 of 224 (721 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, reinstall everything it's a nightmare but i was just tired of triyng every other method and not having any results. I really love the game and thats why i did that clean windows install, respawn needs to do something about this, we're not reinstalling windows 10 everytime they broke the game...

Message 118 of 224 (718 Views)

★ Guide
@audiofilomx reinstall windows 10 not work for me.

30fps at dropship

rtx2060
Message 119 of 224 (632 Views)

★ Apprentice
@audiofilomx ea sends paid actors instead of fixing it bruh
Message 120 of 224 (578 Views)