Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Sil3ntTer

Original Post

★ Guide
@Sil3ntTer are you in windows build 1903 yet? just installed and not updated, right? and you didn't install gforce experience, right?

I will try to reproduce this scenario, thank you friend.

Message 101 of 224 (846 Views)

★★ Apprentice

new w10 build and *.

N

O

T

H

I

N

G

H

E

L

P

E

D

W10 reinstalled

Apex/Origin reinstalled and verified

Nvidia control panel profile on and off (nah helps)

Amd fx6300 known issues videos/links/posts steps followed

Graphics seems like a potato.

After checking on MSI, I've fount tha in meno, gpu usage is about 80%, when in game is poorly 30...

Something must be wrong with this game. I can run tons of other games withou any kind of problem.

GG, game is ruined.

Uninstalling, 'till never.

Message 102 of 224 (840 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryHey that would be most optimal and expected if you keep us informed about any updates and take care of this on-going disaster instead of delaying and giving us, the community, no faith as a community manager with these replies.. There are so many messages about this fps issue in the forum and you're not taking this seriously which is not ok. Im out of patience with this bs and I am pretty sure I will report a couple of people from ea soon if I wont see any changes for the better. Starting with @EA_Blueberry the community manager, Hitisha(Friday,September 27, 16:48:39 GMT+3) and Dheeraj(Wednesday October 2, 03:47:23 GMT+3) from ea support

Message 103 of 224 (794 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yes,but now windows get update. I will check and report about it and install few add. programms. Guys, the last thing who make everything except install clean O.S. try it, it's pain in the * cause you need reinstall all your soft, but it really can be helpful. The main thing format your HDD or SSD make it fully clean. All my soft, programms, origin, steam, discord, skype were on C, same place where was O.S.

Message 104 of 224 (765 Views)

★ Apprentice

with last w10 update it's still working fine.

Message 105 of 224 (733 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Sil3ntTer @videogamer42069 @m0NEYof Really not sure why reinstalling fixed it for me. This bug is really starting to make me mad because of how EA is handling it. @EA_Blueberry you really need to get it together with the guys over at respawn and provide us a concrete update on what is causing it, why it happened and how you are trying to fix it, not just "we are collecting data".

Message 106 of 224 (721 Views)

★ Guide
@SUCC-K3rm1t really. This has already become a huge joke, I feel like they are making fun of my face. I waited so long for this fix that today I decided to uninstall this game once and for all. That's $ 500 thrown in the trash, but I don't care, I'll never play any EA or Respawn game again.
Message 107 of 224 (709 Views)

Message 108 of 224 (708 Views)

★ Guide
@ERROR_WRONG_ID I already did a clean install using the same link. It does not work for me. I already gave up.
Message 109 of 224 (700 Views)

★ Guide

I am very saddened by the way EA handled this situation, claiming to be investigating and without any official post like "The game is broken for much of the base player, we recognize each other and are working on it, but without foreseeing"

Honestly, most of my list has this bug, we saw in this forum how many people have this bug and NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING was successfully done in a month to solve.

It seems to me that all the effort was directed to give new experiences to people who can play without the bug, and for us, that we could not play due to the bug, that we could not complete the battle pass, did nothing.

Message 110 of 224 (694 Views)