Re: Low fps and disconects due to EasyAntiCheat

by Sil3ntTer

Original Post

★ Guide
@WhereIsWomble Did this fix the bug completely for you?

I have intel processor ... the update of nvidia and the game did not help me, on the contrary, worsened the situation.
Message 91 of 224 (1,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@m0NEYofyeah it helped 100% back to normal now!

I've attached my dxdiag

Message 92 of 224 (952 Views)

★ Guide
@WhereIsWomble omg ... I don't believe this is pure bad luck. I reinstalled the game, reinstalled the origin, I did everything possible and still can not play. I'm giving up, a lot of anxiety about this fix and nothing happens, unfortunately I'm stopping playing Apex.
Message 93 of 224 (940 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry yo dude It's clear that whatever the people added in game is not working good enough. Either remove it and add it when it's working or..? It's been more than a month since the performance issues started happening and you talk like it has just started happening. Whats going on here is ridiculous when you realize ea is billion dollar company and hasn't already fixed an issue which literally makes the game unplayable for good amount of people. I don't think upgrading our windows, drivers, reinstalling the game etc. be a thing.. Do you not understand everything was fine before they broke it? How does me changing my stuff makes sense in this situation and funny part is I still did everything you asked me to do and the issue is still happening that's makes me..smile. I think whoever responsible for these amazing changes should also be smiling too because they are great people doing great changes keep up the good work! Standard smile

Message 94 of 224 (924 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@WhereIsWombleI tried to disable Intel Turbo Boost in the BIOS, which is the alternative to AMD Turbo Core, but it still didn't work.

Message 95 of 224 (898 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As asked for.

please help, the community is in ruins and only smoky replies.

Message 96 of 224 (874 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As asked for.

please help, the community is in ruins and only smoky replies.

Message 97 of 224 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Can this topic be pinned?
Message 98 of 224 (838 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 99 of 224 (793 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok guys, after full clean install W10 and nvidia drivers (not fresh) it's vecome ok. It's 50 fps in drop and whan landing and looting i have avg 120 fps (like old times). Some problem can be with Mozzila, need to close it. Nvidia drivers without GeExp. Windows 10 old, tomorrow will update it and try again. Sad thing that you need to install your windows with formatted O.s. hdd. Try it, mb it will help, i will post if smth go wrong with further installing other programms.

Message 100 of 224 (781 Views)