Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Low Level Players in Grandmaster 1+

by AceEliteSniper

Original Post

Low Level Players in Grandmaster 1+

★★★★ Novice

I lone wolf everything, so I am partnered with 3 random players. On occasion there will be player level 5-29 in the party. Like WTF?!?! I'm in grandmaster 1 playing  for some loot and coins (in either legendary contract or stronghold) and i have a low level player dying every 10 seconds. This needs a fix! I think the low level players are in a party with a lvl 30 player and somehow are getting through the lock system.

Message 1 of 3 (75 Views)

Re: Low Level Players in Grandmaster 1+

★★★ Guide

Some sort of match making would help. It is actually frustrating to not being able to rely on a teammate because they are not adequately geared. They keep dying, then eventually you, and then reset. And then everything repeats until you get tired and quit the instance.

I get why these players are doing this. But not all people are willing to carry them and not all the time.

Message 2 of 3 (64 Views)

Re: Low Level Players in Grandmaster 1+

★★★★★ Novice
if there was another player who was lv 30, then they would have been brought in by a friend. or could have had a friend bring them in an then left.

party leader who is lv 30 has ability to take people who are not 30 into missions that are grandmaster
Message 3 of 3 (39 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help