- i7 8700

- GTX 1060 6GB

- 16GB memory

-latest drivers update

- put everything too performance not quality

- ingame settings all on low

- game priority high

- installed the game on ssd

Yet i am only getting around 90-100 fps? I am expecting too much and is 90 fps good with these settings or do you guys think im missing out on something and help me increase my fps?

All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance

edit: i do not have an option in nvidia settings too change from intergrated gpu too my actual gpu

Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)

Re: Low FPS

Hero

Hi @expl0z1v and welcome to Answers HQ!

You don't mention screenresolution and how fast your memory is so it's hard to say.

But looking at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD_vd7LedHw it seems quite normal @expl0z1v You can probably crank many of the settings higher without a performance impact.

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The game has serious bugs, yesterday I was getting around 80fps, down from 144+, now after the server issues today I'm getting way more 120fps on all high, when yesterday it was low. The game is broken performance wise.

I can't even get it to run full screen today.

Message 3 of 4 (107 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

There is simply no point discussing performance issue, the game has some serious fps and stutter bugs which are random. I've done over 8 hours of testing each day fro two weeks on drivers ranging back to 397 and my conclusion is that the Fps is either tied to server or some sort of broken game code.

Stop playing, wait for patch.

Message 4 of 4 (106 Views)