Loving this lag and constant stuttering

by F0XYB0IARBLE

Original Post

Loving this lag and constant stuttering

★★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously, what's going on? This is literally unplayable
It stutters constantly. Fights are impossible because I freeze mid fight and then I'm dead. early drops are made that more impossible beause I literally can't see because the game is being a powerpoint presentation. 
I know I don't have the best specs, but Apex isn't a demanding game. And I am also playing on low with all of the video options turned off basically. 
I don't have this issue in other games, in more demanding games too. At least not to this extent 

And I know it isn't only my PC at fault now as well because Apex played well before the anniversary event. Since like, the second day of anniversary it's been unplayable

Screw other games for being smooth and fun to play right? Lets make a game that feels like a game, with constant stuttering and lag and horrible performance. Just so you cant get immersed and lost in it and spend too much time in it. Maybe that really is the plan? Make the game so horrible to play so people play your game less? Like, make people more productive? I don't know, that's a huge stretch but that's the only explanation I can think of 

And... Stop hyping up the game. It's horrible. Stop please. You're gonna make new people come in and then they will spread the word how the game is horrible. Work on the fixes first. Prioritize. I don't care about the competitions and mad plays, various giveaways and such, and even new content, if you can't actually enjoy the game itself... Not even enjoy it, but I can barely EXPERIENCE it. 
Take the servers down. Work on the servers and the patch for a game and then hype up a new Prime skin or like, a mad play someone made on ALGS.
Seriously tired of all the issues that are being ignored in favor of some blind, unjustified hype. 

Message 1 of 5 (342 Views)

Re: Loving this lag and constant stuttering

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@F0XYB0IARBLE wrote:

Seriously, what's going on? This is literally unplayable
It stutters constantly. Fights are impossible because I freeze mid fight and then I'm dead. early drops are made that more impossible beause I literally can't see because the game is being a powerpoint presentation. 
I know I don't have the best specs, but Apex isn't a demanding game. And I am also playing on low with all of the video options turned off basically. 
I don't have this issue in other games, in more demanding games too. At least not to this extent 

And I know it isn't only my PC at fault now as well because Apex played well before the anniversary event. Since like, the second day of anniversary it's been unplayable

Screw other games for being smooth and fun to play right? Lets make a game that feels like a game, with constant stuttering and lag and horrible performance. Just so you cant get immersed and lost in it and spend too much time in it. Maybe that really is the plan? Make the game so horrible to play so people play your game less? Like, make people more productive? I don't know, that's a huge stretch but that's the only explanation I can think of 

And... Stop hyping up the game. It's horrible. Stop please. You're gonna make new people come in and then they will spread the word how the game is horrible. Work on the fixes first. Prioritize. I don't care about the competitions and mad plays, various giveaways and such, and even new content, if you can't actually enjoy the game itself... Not even enjoy it, but I can barely EXPERIENCE it. 
Take the servers down. Work on the servers and the patch for a game and then hype up a new Prime skin or like, a mad play someone made on ALGS.
Seriously tired of all the issues that are being ignored in favor of some blind, unjustified hype. 

DON`T WORRY, an EA representative will come here and ask you to pull a DXDIAG from your pc also to run an UOTRACE to a server that is not even used by Apex!

Message 2 of 5 (331 Views)

★ Guide

i agree that S8 has made it a lot worse on PS4 Pro also. So many framedrops below 30. And constanly below 40. Make the run stable at 60 or remove crossplay, this is recidulous.

Message 3 of 5 (301 Views)

★★ Guide
@F0XYB0IARBLE you will notice that if you make a thread demanding a change or asking why the servers are crap, no one from Respawn or EA will post a comment. But if you post an issue like, "can't connect to game" or "game crashes alot", someone will come by with a cut and past response and suggest restarting your router, restarting your computer, stand up and turn around twice, etc. as a temporary fix.

but none of that will fix anything because they're not allowed to talk about the real problems with the game and the crappy servers. Just more generic responses.
Message 4 of 5 (274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Pfff I want my money back

Message 5 of 5 (132 Views)