Re: Lost zeta, omega, and other mats

by KingFD_34

Original Post

Lost zeta, omega, and other mats

★★ Newbie

So I finally decided to zeta bastilla’s leadership, and as soon as I did, the game gave me the “restart client” message. After the client restarted, my bastilla was not zetad and my omega and zeta mats were gone. What do I do

Message 1 of 4 (880 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @GodlyBourgeoisie, could you take a look at the troubleshooting steps for your device (Android or iOS) as troubleshooting might help them display for you in-game. If not, and you find they are stil not showing up, please contact the EA Help team asap.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (846 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Dont count on it. I contacted the help team and they did nothing for me when my Zeta for Yoda changed to his leadership ability. The help team is a joke.

Message 3 of 4 (810 Views)

★ Novice

I so far concur with their support department. Curious what they do with all of our money? It's not hiring competent help.

Message 4 of 4 (807 Views)