Lost trial time

by D0U13L3D3UC3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost trial time

★ Novice

I switched games and started playing another game. When I came back to the trial, the time i was playing destiny 2 was taken off my trial time. I went from less than 7 hours remaining to less than 4 hours remaining.

Message 1 of 5 (1,054 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost trial time

Community Manager (retired)

@D0U13L3D3UC3,

I just want to start off by setting your expectations on this AHQ is a global community focused on players helping players, our devs won't be able to intervene directly on your account especially for individual issues like this. 

Unfortunately, when it comes to trials we don't have the ability to reset the counter. There are several reasons that could cause your trial to run in the background, going forward I advise you to quit the trial fully when you’re not playing. Time keeps counting down if your game is running in the background, if you aren't using your console I advise you to turn it off completely and not leave it in rest mode with the trial as well. 

Source: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1025040712159645696

Thanks,

Roger; 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,042 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I was told by Microsoft and by ea that only the dev's can help me. I really enjoy madden 19! It's my favorite one in a long time and I was quite upset to lose 3 hours. That's a lot of progress for me. So if a dev can help me in any way, I would be forever grateful! 

Message 2 of 5 (1,040 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@D0U13L3D3UC3,

I just want to start off by setting your expectations on this AHQ is a global community focused on players helping players, our devs won't be able to intervene directly on your account especially for individual issues like this. 

Unfortunately, when it comes to trials we don't have the ability to reset the counter. There are several reasons that could cause your trial to run in the background, going forward I advise you to quit the trial fully when you’re not playing. Time keeps counting down if your game is running in the background, if you aren't using your console I advise you to turn it off completely and not leave it in rest mode with the trial as well. 

Source: https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1025040712159645696

Thanks,

Roger; 

Roger.png
Message 3 of 5 (1,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Where can I go to get my time back?
Message 4 of 5 (996 Views)

★★ Novice

They're not going to give you the time back, a lot of players never got a minute of their time and after talking to both EA and xbox, it's clear they are just going to say they are working on it until tuesday

Message 5 of 5 (967 Views)