Lost significat progress after update.

by CAPTFrag101

Original Post

Highlighted

Lost significat progress after update.

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

So after the last update I have lost about 2 months worth of progress on my account.  Including dozen or more unlocked characters, and about 12 profile levels.  I was getting close to being able to do the: have 5 ewoks or clone troopers (which was alot of work to do) Is there way to retreave a back up for me, from a couple weeks ago or something? 

Thanks.

CaptFRAG101

User id: cGwFuf18QweBjT1932pb9Q

Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: Lost significat progress after update.

Community Manager
Hi @CAPTFrag101,

There isn't a way for that, all progress is recorded in real time. If you're missing content, please connect with our support team on this so they can check your logs and take it from there.

To get in contact, please send in a help ticket from inside your game by heading to Settings > Help > (scroll down and click) Contact us > Fill out the categories > Contact options.

The following categories may be the most applicable here:
- Topic: missing content
- Issue: Had content and lost it

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (232 Views)