Lost security key and mail.

by tizell

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost security key and mail.

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys,my problems is complicated,i forget my email address for acc,and than my phone with security key was broken,so i cant play now.

What i must to do?

I have ea account linked with swtor and orders of subscribe for each month.

Message 1 of 2 (365 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost security key and mail.

Hero

@tizell 

If your EA and Swtor account are linked, are you able to go to your EA account and view your email address and edit it to a different one?  If on the top right corner of this forum click on your name, then choose EA Account and the first screen should have your info.

If it's a different account that you cannot log into, you can either contact origin support for your EA account to update to a different email via here.  You can contact swtor support by emailing support@swtor.com with your swtor Display Name if you have it and see if they can assist changing the email on your account and as well as removing the old security key from your account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost security key and mail.

Hero

@tizell 

If your EA and Swtor account are linked, are you able to go to your EA account and view your email address and edit it to a different one?  If on the top right corner of this forum click on your name, then choose EA Account and the first screen should have your info.

If it's a different account that you cannot log into, you can either contact origin support for your EA account to update to a different email via here.  You can contact swtor support by emailing support@swtor.com with your swtor Display Name if you have it and see if they can assist changing the email on your account and as well as removing the old security key from your account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)