Re: Lost save game progress, EA says just to wait for a patch for more than a we

by TheSleepingGTR34

Original Post

Re: Lost save game progress, EA says just to wait for a patch for more than a we

★★ Apprentice
@RyanC6969 When Did It Happened Though??Before Update Ver 1.5 Or After the Update Ver 1.5??What's Your Platform??I Had this Happened As well As I'm On PC....
Message 141 of 616 (811 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@TheSleepingGTR34  It was the Sunday before v1.05 came out, thought that the update would fix the problem but never did. I play it on the PS4. I’m assuming it’s something to do with the online side of things seeing as it’s happening across all platforms?!

Message 142 of 616 (801 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve got the same. Lost all cars, money and parts. Only have my level and the stock nissan, also my livery editor doesnt work. Been waiting for a fix for 3 weeks now

Message 143 of 616 (750 Views)

NFS HEAT - Lost all game progress

★★★ Newbie

Anyone had any issues with game progress? I was playing need for speed and all of a sudden I got kicked out of the game and lost all of my cars and money. I swear this game is a piece of *. Got promised I won't lose anything and they will solve my issue and then they just told me we are sorry and we can't do anything for you. If friends ask me if this game is nice I would tell them that even taking a * is better than this game. Thanks for nothing EA.

Message 144 of 616 (734 Views)

Lost progress = much anger

★★★ Newbie

The game automatically shuts down servers periodically WITH warning. My last session we were playing night time heat races, and without warning the server shut down. We were on our way to the garage to bank our rewards. The server shut down and when we got back on, we gained our money but not our ultimate & ultimate+ volatile parts. This seems very unfair due to the fact that we were not informed of the server restarting and lost 40 mins of work to start the races. P.S this was on Playstation but I'm sure it happens to all platforms

Message 145 of 616 (732 Views)

Losing save data on a new Origin account

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing NFS Heat with Origin Access on another Origin account and after that subscription expired I decided to get Origin Access on my main account. But the game seems to have overwritten the save file and the wraps folder on launch. Obviously this was on the same PC and the same user. As I was playing with my cloud save off, all I had was my local game data. I have now lost hours of game progress and more importantly all my cars which I used most of my playtime customizing. Bizarrely the game didn't ask anything after noticing the already existing game data and decided to just automatically overwrite it. I suspect there is no way to retrieve it but might as well try. Is there any sort of a temp file the game creates on an occasion like this and why does it do so in the first place?

Message 146 of 616 (999 Views)

Lost cars and money

★★★★★ Newbie

Lost all my money, cars,extreme plus parts and the cars i unlocked in story mode.that was almost 2wks ago.Ea says they're working on it. Still waiting for a patch or something 

Message 147 of 616 (1,018 Views)

Re: Lost cars and money

★★★★ Guide

@davirus215 wrote:

Lost all my money, cars,extreme plus parts and the cars i unlocked in story mode.that was almost 2wks ago.Ea says they're working on it. Still waiting for a patch or something 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 148 of 616 (1,012 Views)

Savegame automatically deleted?

★★★ Newbie

Savegame deleted?

I started the game and found myself at level one... wtf?

I basically have to start the game again, having already finished with REP at 50 and $ 7000000 plus the various skins of the machines How is this possible?

Message 149 of 616 (661 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Please help me too I lost everything my rep level, money, cars, I don’t know what to do

Message 150 of 616 (1,091 Views)