Re: Lost rename token

by proxos666

Original Post

Lost rename token

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

A while ago I wanted tot rename one of my characters and chose to send the rename token to one of my characters. Due to some technical issues, I then wasn't able to log in and actually rename the character. 

Now, a long while later, I decided to start playing again. Thinking I could log in and rename my character, I'm unable to find the rename token anywhere, neither in my mail nor in my inventory. 

Could you please help me to resolve this issue, as I just want to rename my character and pick up where I left off all that time ago. 

Thanks in advance. 
Message 1 of 5 (335 Views)

Hero

@Shniljj 

Generally if you mailed it to another character, mail is only in the mailbox for 30 days.  Depending how long it's been it may not be able to be recovered.  If your a subscriber, you can try to submit an in-game ticket and see if they can either recover the token or get the cartel coins back.

If your not a subscriber, you can try to email support@swtor.com with the character you mailed it to, the character you bought the token with, server name and see if they can either recover the item or coins.

As stated there is no guarantee they will be able to depending on how long it's been but these would be the avenues to try.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (326 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your quick response! I guess the mail might have expired after those 30 days. I have sent word to [edit: email address removed] but have yet to receive any reply. Is there any other wa6 

Message 3 of 5 (312 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Thanks for your quick response! I guess the mail might have expired after those 30 days. I have sent word to [edit: email address removed] but have yet to receive any reply. Is there any other way of contacting them?

Again, thanks for the help!

Message 4 of 5 (311 Views)

@Shniljj 

If you left the item in mail which has expired and been deleted, it is very unlikely that it will be restored see this link 

The below still applies last i checked, just to prepare you that may be the response.

NOTE: Our Customer Service team cannot restore expired or deleted mails, or any of their attachments.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 5 (292 Views)