Lost progress towards Old Master Challenge 1089 Eliminations gone, reset back 0

by JacobLee512

Original Post

Re: Star Wars battlefront 2 May 28 patch maul kill reset

★ Novice

I am having the same issue. I have about 1300 kills or so on the other milestones but 40 on the Old Master now. I've only been playing Maul this past week to get the skin and now ALL OF MY PROGRESS is gone. Is this intended DICE???? Is this a FEATURE????

Message 21 of 33 (661 Views)

★★ Guide

cela est du à la dernière mise à jours ils faut les recommencer 

Message 22 of 33 (633 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here! 880+ kills lost. If it was intended it is a very poor show indeed. If it wasn't intended then ditto! and also you would think that this might be the most anticipated result of the change and that maybe an adult could have advised them of it! after all the good work they did too in gaining back the player base and some credit.

Message 23 of 33 (588 Views)

Re: Lost progress towards Old Master Challenge 1089 Eliminations gone, reset bac

★★★★ Novice

I had a progress of 3,110/5,000 and now it only reflects progress made on 05/28/2020. Also created a post this morning with my information so any assistance getting my progress back to where it was would be much appreciated. 

Message 24 of 33 (568 Views)

Re: Lost progress towards Old Master Challenge 1089 Eliminations gone, reset bac

EA DICE Team

Hello there,

Update regarding the challenges here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Challenges-and-Progress-Update/m-p/9151683#M12317

/Atic 

Message 25 of 33 (546 Views)

Re: Darth Maul's kill point is gone, and also skills greyed out sometimes

★★ Novice

I dont like it when my skills are grey as well

Message 26 of 33 (532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic  I also lost all my progress on old master challenge. I was well over 3,000

Message 27 of 33 (527 Views)

EA DICE Team
@njh48317 Recommend that you take a look on my latest update just above you. Wink
Message 28 of 33 (523 Views)

Re: Darth Maul's kill point is gone, and also skills greyed out sometimes

★★★ Novice
@trevorgain Omg you too? I've been having that problem and it's driving me insane! good to know I'm not alone
Message 29 of 33 (485 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Is this going to take long?
Message 30 of 33 (464 Views)