Lost progress on Xbox one.

by BeanMarine1

Original Post

Lost progress on Xbox one.

★★★ Newbie

Lost progress. 

Hey guys I’m new around here, I logged in yesterday just finished upgrading some of my cars to elite parts, I was playing solo and then wanted to online and then I get asked to sync my progress and when I did i have no in game money, ally cars are gone, at least 60 cars. 9mill in bank but I’ve been given a new character and a start up car that I never had, I’m on Xbox can someone help. Is this a current issue that others are facing. I just want my progress back. 

Message 1 of 2 (186 Views)

Re: Lost progress on Xbox one.

★★★★ Guide

@BeanMarine1 wrote:

Lost progress. 

Hey guys I’m new around here, I logged in yesterday just finished upgrading some of my cars to elite parts, I was playing solo and then wanted to online and then I get asked to sync my progress and when I did i have no in game money, ally cars are gone, at least 60 cars. 9mill in bank but I’ve been given a new character and a start up car that I never had, I’m on Xbox can someone help. Is this a current issue that others are facing. I just want my progress back. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)