Re: Lost my progress in Apex

by pandapear1920

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my progress in Apex

★★★ Novice

I haven’t been to my account in a while and all my progress in Apex Legends has been lost. I remember that I was playing Apex on my Origin account (only 2 existed) and then I deleted the game and haven’t been to it like for 1-2 years. Yesterday I decided to play again, but when I entered the game, all my skins and objects were gone (level). I checked two accounts but both have the same problem with game.

Message 1 of 6 (658 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@smerdiuh Definitely seems there may be another account out there! Standard smile

If you have any trouble getting signed in to check any potential accounts, be sure to reach out to support so they can try to verify those details with you and get that updated.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (627 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @smerdiuh,

Sorry to hear you haven't returned to find the progress you had earned previously, as that'd be pretty disheartening to say the least.

As you mentioned playing on Origin previously, your progress should still be saved, we'd just need to locate which account was used in the past.

Checking over your posting account, it appears Apex was just added for the first time so it wouldn't be this one that was played a year or two ago.

We won't be able to look into this too much on the forums as we would need to discuss some sensitive account information, so I'd suggest reaching out to support directly so they can take a look with you to try and locate the correct one. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 6 (639 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for answering! I will look again, maybe I need to try to mention another one account. 

Message 3 of 6 (632 Views)

Community Manager

@smerdiuh Definitely seems there may be another account out there! Standard smile

If you have any trouble getting signed in to check any potential accounts, be sure to reach out to support so they can try to verify those details with you and get that updated.

Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (628 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Mako May I ask you to check another one: nickname blackgolub2 on email [edit: email address removed]. just tried to write a letter to technical support but the page is not working at the moment. Thanks again! 

Message 5 of 6 (618 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@smerdiuh this happened to me too i had 2 heirlooms and a hand ful of legendary skins but now nothing
Message 6 of 6 (381 Views)