Lost my game progress

by RoseBell17

Original Post

Lost my game progress

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I installed sims mobile on 3rd October after 14 days and I chose the option of downloading my old game data. After that, the game showed me that I was on level 1. I was on level 43+ and was 'Toast of the town'. I would like to get my game data back as soon as possible. It would also be great if you can compensate me with the rewards of the current event as I'm missing the event due to this big glitch/problem. 

Here are the details.

Screenshot of an old game save (if they have it): PFA

Last time they remember playing their missing savegame: 20 September, 2020

Last event they remember completing:

I attempted the 'Cultured Kitchen'.

Names of their Sims: Rose Francis, Ryan Francis and Hazel/Mauve Francis.

I lost my game data on:

Date- 3 October 2020

Time- 4:15 p.m.

Hope this helps and you help me get my game data back as soon as possible.

Thank you.

(removed player ID's, don't post your ID on the forum) - Atic 

Message 1 of 5 (827 Views)

Re: Lost my game progress

Hero

@RoseBell17 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

• Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 5 (812 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat I have done everything. I'm not getting any actual help. It's just frustrating.
Message 3 of 5 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RoseBell17 I lost the entire progression in The Sims mobile over 60 rounds played
Message 4 of 5 (526 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@phenomendavna Hi, did you get any help?
Message 5 of 5 (520 Views)