Re: Lost my account

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my account

★★★ Newbie
I had to reset my phone and lost my account id. Is there any way to use my email address to retrieve my old account?
Message 1 of 4 (934 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@jasonhamm1488

Thanks for your reply. I won't be able to help you myself since we don't do account troubleshooting via the forum. However, if you contact an EA Advisor via EA Help then they will review for you if they are able to retrieve your account. 

Please find below on how to setup a contact on our website:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (948 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@jasonhamm1488

Which details did you use to login previously? We would most likely need an ID number to lookup your account.

Message 2 of 4 (913 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just used my email and I logged into Google play and I have never logged out since I have been playing the game. I would really appreciate any help I can get. I had approximately 40 characters and most were level 60-65. I really don't want to start over. Thanks Tom!
Message 3 of 4 (908 Views)

EA DICE Team

@jasonhamm1488

Thanks for your reply. I won't be able to help you myself since we don't do account troubleshooting via the forum. However, if you contact an EA Advisor via EA Help then they will review for you if they are able to retrieve your account. 

Please find below on how to setup a contact on our website:

Start with selecting your country of residence to setup your contact. If your country isn't listed you should select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country has no phone number? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 4 of 4 (949 Views)