Re: Lost my Apex Coins

by 1UpHere

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost my Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

Hey

bought some apex coins(The 2000+150 pack) when the new patch came out, and i got em on my account, then i tried buying the battlepass but I could not buy it because of the server issues and today when i logging in, I got 0 Apex Coins and have the battlepas but where is the rest of my Apex coins the battlepass cost 950 - 2150 + and i got ~700 on my account before = 1900 i have lost.

Can i get them back?

Message 1 of 3 (375 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @1UpHere,

We did see a few situations where the battle pass purchase went through multiple times during the earlier connection issues. 

If that's the case here an advisor can help get those missing coins returned, so please reach out so they can check into this further for you.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or if you prefer you can speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (352 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @1UpHere,

We did see a few situations where the battle pass purchase went through multiple times during the earlier connection issues. 

If that's the case here an advisor can help get those missing coins returned, so please reach out so they can check into this further for you.

You can find more information on how to reach them over at the EA Help website, or if you prefer you can speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thx Mako

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)