Re: Missing/broken Battlepacks

by lazurkri

Original Post

Re: Something went wrong, couldn't load battlepacks

Hero (Retired)

The UI was updated yesterday, the data simply has to sync again.

Just restart your game and play a few rounds, then everything will show up again Standard smile

Message 31 of 60 (831 Views)

★★★ Novice

Or DICE can fix the damn thing at last. For the 60$ game with microtransactions the amount of major bugs is just incredible. DICE, do your f... job.

Message 32 of 60 (810 Views)

★ Novice
I have restarted the game several times and have played several rounds. Still not fixed. Even earned a battlepack that I also can now not open.
Message 33 of 60 (731 Views)

★★ Novice

its a known issue since the last UI update, Dice is looking to fix it Standard smile

Message 34 of 60 (702 Views)

Hero (Retired)

My game is back to normal since yesterday.

I usually turn off my PS4 when I´m not using it, have you tried that as well?

Message 35 of 60 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dude same I did all that * but nothing changed.

Message 36 of 60 (717 Views)

Hero (Retired)

The battlepack system should be working now (and the scraps and battlepacks should be back on your accounts), it appears that the problem has been solved this evening.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 37 of 60 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

...you honestly think I haven't tried all that already? I've restarted my console at least 6 times, played a dozen or so matches of Operations, guess what? STILL NOT WORKING. I wouldn't even BE here putting this bug report in if the simple stuff had worked. Hell, right now I'm redownloading BF 1, and in a few hours when the games downloaded, i'll see if that fixed it. Oh, and before you recommend trying to put in a bug report on EA Support, their web page for reporting such things is BROKEN, completely, no matter what I've tried or done, so don't suggest that either; try playtesting the constant "UI FIXES" to make sure they don't break things next time why don'tcha?

Message 38 of 60 (696 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Proof

Message 39 of 60 (695 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I can understand your frustration, but this is just a minor issue that will be fixed soon.

In fact, it already is, because my BP system is showing up again. Yours doesn´t work, I´m sorry for that.

But your tone isn´t the way I want to have this conversation, so good luck.

Message 40 of 60 (687 Views)