Re: Lost lots of money

by GhostRider12897

Original Post

Lost all progress!! Please Help!!

★★★ Newbie

CASE INFORMATION

Check the pop-up chat window for the next available EA Advisor.

YOUR CASE SUMMARY
#56441001 ‎NFS Heat Lost All My Progress Cars And Money!!!!!‎
Game
NEED FOR SPEED HEAT
Platform
SONY PLAYSTATION 4
Category/topic
MISSING CONTENT
Issue type
HAD CONTENT AND LOST IT
My Cases

Need for Speed Heat on EA Help

Embedded Chat
Chat started at 4:20 PM
  •  
    Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Kritika, may I start with your first name please?
    Kritika

•  
    Darren

•  
    Nice to meet you Darren. I hope you are doing well. It seems you are contacting us regarding Need for Speed Heat. Could you please elaborate your issue?
    Kritika

•  
    You need to fix the damn Autosave feature on this game!! Twice already I have lost all my progress! The first time I played all day and night and lost my progress cars and all my money!! I Grinded and got to level 25 then got sent back to level 1!!!!! Now it's happened again!! I've gone from level 45 to level ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 19!! This is ridiculous!!! If your Autosave feature is worthless just add a manual save option already!!! This has also happened to my family members as well!! Please do something about this as soon as possible. My gamertag is "Bread830" I've supported EA Sports My Whole Life!
    4:21 PM
  • I know how upsetting it is when you are unable to save your progress. I assure you, I will try to get this sorted for you.
    4:23 PM
  •  
    Is it okay if I ask you few questions so that I can help you with the progress details?
    Kritika

•  
    Yes just help please

• Thank you, much appreciated.

•  
    Please help me with your Psn-ID to locate your account?
    Kritika

•  
    Bread830
    4:24 PM
  • Thank you.
    4:25 PM
  •  
    Just to confirm is the system giving you any error message?
    Kritika

•  
    No, it's only failing to save my progress
    4:27 PM
  • Alright.

•  
    Right now I'm just in the NFS Heat lobby. Do I quit the app?

• I am going to share some workaround to fix your issue.

•  
    Go to your windows security ransomware protection then disable controlled folder access. See the following link for more info on this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/4046851/windows-10-allow-blocked-app-windows-security
    Kritika

4:28 PM
  •  
    Do I do that on my PS4?
    4:29 PM
  • Ohh, its for PC.
    4:30 PM
  •  
    Let me check it for console. '
    Kritika

4:30 PM
  •  
    Is there anyway you can raise my level back up and add in game money back to my account through online servers?
    4:32 PM
  • I would like to inform you that I am going to take your valuable feedback and can document it.

• Also I would request you to please report your concern on our official forum page, so that our live studio team will look into it and will soon revert you on your post.

•  
    Moreover, I am going to share the trouble shooting steps on your email .
    Kritika

Please help revert my account
Message 291 of 616 (710 Views)

Lost lots of money

★★★ Newbie

Late night of grinding to get a very special car, ended the night with ~540,000$, 2 days later I log in an error code and finally get into game with 7,863$... and no help from tec. Anyone else?

Message 292 of 616 (598 Views)

Re: Lost lots of money

★★★★ Guide

@biggieMUA wrote:

Late night of grinding to get a very special car, ended the night with ~540,000$, 2 days later I log in an error code and finally get into game with 7,863$... and no help from tec. Anyone else?

@biggieMUA Sorry dude.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 293 of 616 (623 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

After the last update, I've lost all my stuff. (I've never deinstalled the game but Rep lvl, story progress etc. everything is gone)

I'm playing on PC, my account name is c4lmdownTTV!

Please let me know if you can fix that. Thanks!

Message 294 of 616 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey

I've found out the problem, why I've lost all the progress and I've got it back... Its because of the Windows Virus Protection that blocks the access to some folders.

So please ignore my other request, THANKS

Message 295 of 616 (1,296 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★★★★ Newbie

I'd say the same since I enjoy the game a lot but to lose my credits because of an inventory problem is a bit much. It's gonna take another 4-5 months just trying to get the approximate amount I had before.

Message 296 of 616 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David  Hey i lost all my progress nothing was saved on my NFS Heat account 

all my rep and story are gone

i play on PC

and my accountname is SantanaManee

help please and thank you

Message 297 of 616 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@muscleboy9 Same bro it's happened to me twice now. And after the new update in March 2020. Go to play it and says my old game can't be carried to the updated version nd habe to start again
Thus game is so TRASH
Message 298 of 616 (1,176 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@c4lmdownTTV so what do you do? cut off windows defender?
Message 299 of 616 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I lost all my cars, but i still have my progress in the history, money and rep,
Message 300 of 616 (957 Views)