Re: Lost legendary apex pack

by imankucing

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost legendary apex pack

★★ Novice

I lost the contect of my apex pack and it was the level 5 legendary pack for season 5. What happened was that I was readied up with a mate and the pack was opening as we got into a game. I did not see what legendary loot it may have been. I looked for it after the game but I had no red dot on either legends or loadout which usually shows when a pack has been opened. Is it possible to fix this somehow? It was a legendary pack after all Frown

Message 1 of 7 (1,646 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @kattklick

Whenever you open up a pack the contents should be added to your account automatically, even if you don't actually see the pack opening animation. 

Is it possible you may have got crafting metals from this pack? Did you notice if the total of crafting metals on your account changed after you opened it? 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @kattklick

Whenever you open up a pack the contents should be added to your account automatically, even if you don't actually see the pack opening animation. 

Is it possible you may have got crafting metals from this pack? Did you notice if the total of crafting metals on your account changed after you opened it? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,597 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Kent

I searched a little further and it may have been a legendary charm, which I guess does not show up the same way when you get 'new items'. It may have been crafting materials also but I cannot say for sure. Thanks for the help Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (1,580 Views)

★ Novice

hello mr kent, i have encountered this problem twice now and the first pack which contains legendari item is still missing. yesterday it happened again and i was able to record it. if you would so kindly take a look?

Message 4 of 7 (1,394 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same thing happened to me multiple times already , i opened a pack then it shows a legendary item , but get into game first , later when i opened it , the item is missing , all those item not just legendary but those rare ones too Frown(

Message 5 of 7 (1,150 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i have this problem too. NO charm, no crafting metals, nothing 

Message 6 of 7 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I opened a legendary pack and suddenly a match started and i got nothing
Message 7 of 7 (789 Views)