Re: Lost items/apex pack

by ManMang0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost items/apex pack

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

While an apex pack was opening, I saw the three colours, white, white, GOLD! and as it was about to reveal the items the game disconnect back to sign in menu. I signed right back in within seconds, the application then gave me last game summary again, leveled me up and showed apex pack reward again but I have no new items and no Apex pack to open...

How can I go about getting the mystery legendary item I was just mugged out of due to what I can guess was server instability?

Im on PC and am logging this post under the account I play on.

The apex pack was my level 114 reward.

Message 1 of 3 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @ManMang0 

If you believe you have missing in-game items, you will need to reach out to an EA Advisor for them to further investigate this issue. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (510 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @ManMang0 

If you believe you have missing in-game items, you will need to reach out to an EA Advisor for them to further investigate this issue. 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (511 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thanks, I will give this a go. I appreciate the response.

Message 3 of 3 (474 Views)