Re: Lost game

by viskyna1976

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I have the same problem and I am fighting with the Customer Support sind 11th of february, each time different employee keep asking the same question over and over again.

The last person I talked to asked, if the account was linked with google, I asnwered yes but that I am afraid that the link is overwriten with new game and they should look up to my EA link instead ( for the 6 times at least I said it). Today I checked my ticket and the staus was fixed so I tried to log in and my level 60 account was linked to the overwritten level 2 account.. 

The customer support to do read previous case conversation, they ignore what you have said. I have requested a rollback to the date of 10.02.2022 or 09.02.2022, this was so far ignored from every single person. I already spoke to Google Store representative and also spoke with SimguruSanah,  Google representative told me that the app developer must store my data as it is the platform policy , however the Customer Support somehow do not properly reed my concern or refuse to rollback. 

Message 11 of 15 (863 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

This also happened to me yesterday. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app but nothing worked.

First, almost of my items we're completely gone after clearing the lot. I wanted to organize everything. But boom! They're gone. The items were only supposed to go into my storage not to be eliminated.💔

I uninstalled the game to see if I could have back my items, but nothing. The game came back from level 0 even after clicking the last level I'm playing which is level 59! I completely lost it.

I'm so heartbroken.

sorry for my english

Message 12 of 15 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mi juego daba errores en Dulce desafío y en el ecotaller 

me puse en contacto con ea y me aconsejaron que desinstalara el juego si lo tenía enlazado a Facebook. Así lo hice y lo he perdido todo menos los simoleones y el pase de festival.

no me solucionan nada y me he puesto en contacto ya cinco veces. Siempre me responden lo mismo 

estoy desesperada y decepcionada 

Message 13 of 15 (608 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mi have the same issue, game is glitched and stuck at the same place

Message 14 of 15 (556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue, I was on level 60

Message 15 of 15 (550 Views)