Lost game on sims mobile

by rnzesaompl

Original Post

Lost game on sims mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

Can anyone help me please? I had 2 games going on the sims mobile, one on my iPad and one on my iPhone, using 2 different player ID’s and I have spent a lot of money on both games.  Unfortunately, today for some reason I have lost the game that I had on my iPad!!!😭😭😭and now I can’t get it back ANYWHERE!! The iPad game and the player ID I was using on the iPad have TOTALLY DISAPPEARED and I don’t know what to do!!!! Is it possible to get it back? I’m so angry because I also had over 400,000 simileons and around 5000 sim cash which I’ve now lost, as well as around 60 llama tokens,  along with the game progress I had - I was on level 60 and had LOADS of stuff and an amazing house which I cant

do anything with😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Message 1 of 8 (567 Views)

Re: Lost game on sims mobile

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey @rnzesaompl ,

This is the Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville forums, not the Sims. Would you like me to request to get this post moved over there for you? Others should be able to help you there! With your issue, you may be able to use EA Help to get your issue resolved, but that is all that I can suggest.

Good luck with your issue! Thumbs upAngel

Thanks!

@TheSprinter85 

Message 2 of 8 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

OMG! I’m so sorry!! Yes if you could do that for me please I’d really appreciate it!! I was so annoyed I didn’t post it right!! Thank you for you me help 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️👍

Message 3 of 8 (544 Views)

Champion
@rnzesaompl No problem at all, no need to apologise. I will get your post moved over, and good luck with your issue!
Message 4 of 8 (540 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rnzesaompl 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

Please follow these directives:

• If you can open your game, you should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. - Remember to provide your Player ID if you can when explaining your problem. It will make things faster!
    • Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 8 (513 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the advice - I will raise a ticket with EA but I i honestly think I’ve lost it for good 😭😭😭😭 It’s not just missing content from a purchase - it’s my whole game and I can’t access that player ID anymore on my iPad so God only knows what happened - i am usually so careful because I did have the two games playing on different devices, with different players ID’s.  And then one of them just disappeared!! Along with loads on simileons and quite a lot of sim cash!! 😡😡 

thanks again for the advice

Message 6 of 8 (504 Views)

Hero
@rnzesaompl Let's hope they can help you recover your game progress. Keep us informed 🙂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 8 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Will do 🤞🤞🤞🤞

Message 8 of 8 (495 Views)