Re: Lost connetion

by shiftyGED

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost connetion

★★★ Newbie

Get this code saying ive lost connection with the EA server when I try building my ultimate team in Fifa 23

Can you help?

Message 1 of 4 (367 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @leomanne21 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (349 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @leomanne21 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (350 Views)

★ Novice

No. Keeps showing “ you lost your connection to the EA servers”. It does it in the menu or at the end of the first half of a match. Ea servers are garbage. 

Message 3 of 4 (249 Views)

Community Manager

@shiftyGED 

I'd like you to run the Connection Quality Report and get me a screenshot of the overall score as well as the match history. You can find the button for that on the left side of the screen. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (228 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help