Re: Lost car in need for speed payback

by WaitDontSh00t

Original Post

Lost car in need for speed payback

★★★★★ Novice
I bought the lotus for drag races yesterday. I decaled the car all up with the parts from the lootboxes. I also won multiple races with it too. Today the car is missing and all the money I spent is gone!
Message 1 of 36 (72,676 Views)

★★★ Novice

Similar thing just happened to me. Drove to the garage in the Ford Raptor, built the derelict Nissan Fairlady, and now the Ford Raptor is gone from the garage. :-(

Message 2 of 36 (72,599 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Make sure that the car isn't in your warehouse. When you have a car selected in the garage, you should see a garage icon and you can swap the current vehicle with one in the warehouse. 

You can only have 5 cars in the garage at once.

Message 3 of 36 (72,588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
That was the first place I looked. It really is gone and EA sucks. EA support system is abysmal so I learned to never buy another need for speed game again.
Message 4 of 36 (72,584 Views)

★ Novice
Same thing happened to me. When I got in the derelict, the WRX I was in disappeared, it's not in the warehouse.
Message 5 of 36 (72,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey just go to a race of the kind you bought your car. Then when you switch car at the race you now can choose your lost car. The other car will now be gone but think you might fix this by buying a garage

Message 6 of 36 (72,245 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Did not work man
Message 7 of 36 (72,216 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I haven't lost a car but my game keeps freezing. Naturally, I contacted EA for help. They were supposed to chat with me 45 minutes after my request was made. 8 hours later, they had still not responded. This is the worst customer support I've seen.
Message 8 of 36 (72,055 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just finished my fair lady and sai no when ask me to ride the vehicle, now it’s gone, I don’t know where Is it.

I didn’t put money on it, just lose my car Frown
Message 9 of 36 (71,972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

" Drove to the garage in the Ford Raptor, built the derelict Nissan Fairlady, and now the Ford Raptor is gone from the garage"

exactly the same here.
Was my best Offroader and invested a lot of credits and Token into it, damnit

Message 10 of 36 (71,283 Views)