Re: Lost all progress on need for speed payback

by sprfst

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
So this simply cannot be fixed. All of my progress was saved Online. I'm on ps4 so this isn't my fault, the game crashed and boom, everything is gone.
Message 11 of 28 (4,648 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
As isn't going to do anything about it either spent an hour an the phone with them for nothing. And worst of all they say that this isn't a known issue
Message 12 of 28 (4,579 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still nothing done to fix this!

Message 13 of 28 (4,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too I'm so mad I paid more for the deluxe edition and I lost all my shipments!!! Still got trophies buhh no save game can I get a refund ??????
Message 14 of 28 (4,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 15 of 28 (3,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm so freking upset that payback need for speed I downloaded! 2 months of play, rank 5 all freking gone  what the hek man! Start off fresh again No ways you put it back really i pay? for something ps4!!!!!!! What???? This is no good to me!!! Never again will I pay for a game online it's a waste!!!!!!!! 

Message 16 of 28 (3,335 Views)

★ Novice

i reinstalled the game and lost my progress too. im on pc and ea help said to create a post in the forum for help

Message 17 of 28 (3,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same problem few months ago EA support is a complete waste of time and money... i had my game done about 100% a game thatcost 50+ eyro and they cant recover my save file... all i got was silly answers and i have to play all over again... (also bought deluxe edition) so that makes me a deluxe ... you know...

Message 18 of 28 (3,277 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 I played the game for over 100 hours with almost every car bought, after reinstalling the game on a new PC I can't get my stuff back. This is sad...
Message 19 of 28 (2,812 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about console

Message 20 of 28 (2,504 Views)