Lost all progress on account. Probably hacked

by Eckzly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all progress on account. Probably hacked

★★★ Newbie

I logged in today to find that my password had been changed and my progress had been reset. I saw in my emails that someone with a strange email had reset the password. I tried resetting the password assuming that the account progress would still be there, but it wasn't. I read in another thread that playing a game could sometimes help, but that did nothing. 

I'm on PC.

Message 1 of 4 (264 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost all progress on account. Probably hacked

Community Manager

Hey @Eckzly 

If you believe someone else has access to your account you will want to speak with an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Eckzly 

If you believe someone else has access to your account you will want to speak with an advisor for further assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium That link doesn't take you to somewhere you can contact anyone. It's just steps to secure your account, which I did when starting this thread.

I did get someone to call me about ten mins ago and they basically told me to follow the steps you linked me to here. After elaborating that I had already done that, they told me there was nothing they could do.

Is there someone else I can talk to? I've spent hundreds of dollars and hundreds of hours on the game and for it to be tossed up to "we can't do anything" is frustrating.
Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

Community Manager
@Eckzly At the bottom of the link, there is a button to contact us, once you select this you will be able to select options to create a case and speak with an advisor.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)