Lost all progress Apex Xbox

by gotrice21

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all progress Apex Xbox

★★★ Newbie

I have lost all progress on Xbox after it asked me to sign into my EA account. Everything I bought is gone. My coins, characters, rare skins. All gone. I was told to wait a couple days to sync and nothing. This is truly upsetting. I refuse to play this game again until I get everything restored. The only thing that remained is my rank progress.

Message 1 of 2 (927 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost all progress Apex Xbox

Community Manager

Hey @gotrice21,

Sorry to hear you've lost that progress. This sounds like your Xbox account was unlinked from the EA Account where the progress was originally saved, and has recently been linked to a different EA Account instead.

In that case you'll want to reach out to an advisor so they can look into getting that re-linked to the proper account so you can get your stuff back.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (912 Views)

All Replies

Re: Lost all progress Apex Xbox

Community Manager

Hey @gotrice21,

Sorry to hear you've lost that progress. This sounds like your Xbox account was unlinked from the EA Account where the progress was originally saved, and has recently been linked to a different EA Account instead.

In that case you'll want to reach out to an advisor so they can look into getting that re-linked to the proper account so you can get your stuff back.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (913 Views)