Lost all of my skins/ cosmetics and legends

by keystayeatin

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all of my skins/ cosmetics and legends

★ Apprentice

So I got a PC a couple months ago and apex was the only thing I had to play. Before this I had apex on my PS5 and I had just about every legend some I purchased with the legend tokens and others I purchased with apex coins. So when I logged into my PC account it asked me to link to an EA account and so I linked it to the EA account my PlayStation account was under. After that I knew there wasn’t any cross progression so I wasn’t surprised that I didn’t have anything but I didn’t log onto my PlayStation account until recently and found out everything was wiped and all I had were the apex coins that I had already spent? I don’t know what happened but can I get my PlayStation content back?

Message 1 of 4 (4,268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost all of my skins/ cosmetics and legends

Community Manager

Hey @keystayeatin,

As you mentioned, cross progression isn't coming to the game until later this year, though your progress should still be there for you if you revisit a different platform.

Typically you should only see the content go missing like this if you've unlinked any accounts or platforms from your EA Account where that was originally earned.

At that point the account would need to be re-linked to the original EA Account to regain access to that content. If you're running into any trouble with this progress still missing please reach out to support directly so they can take a look over the account, as it's not something we're able to dig into on the forums.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @keystayeatin,

As you mentioned, cross progression isn't coming to the game until later this year, though your progress should still be there for you if you revisit a different platform.

Typically you should only see the content go missing like this if you've unlinked any accounts or platforms from your EA Account where that was originally earned.

At that point the account would need to be re-linked to the original EA Account to regain access to that content. If you're running into any trouble with this progress still missing please reach out to support directly so they can take a look over the account, as it's not something we're able to dig into on the forums.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 4 (4,253 Views)

★ Novice

This problem has happened to me but how could I restore the missing content because I've swapped the psn account back to the account I earned the cosmetics on and they haven't come back

Message 3 of 4 (3,508 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Legend_T_Razor09,

If you had unlinked an account and re-linking the same account has not restored that content, you'll need to speak with our support team so they can take a look at which links were interrupted and see if something else may have broken there as well.

We're unable to assist with that type of issue on the forums directly, and as this thread is also quite old I'll be locking it here, thanks!

You can find more information on how to reach support over at the EA Help website
Mako.png
Message 4 of 4 (3,464 Views)