Re: Lost all of my progress

by DirtyWhiteBoy197

Original Post

Lost all of my progress

★★★★★ Newbie

I lost all my saved data for DirtyWhiteBoy ally code 762114765, I kept getting ran in circles by both EA and google.

I have provided both proof of purchase in my Google play for [edit: email address removed] to ally code 762114765 with no results. The agents promised me they could restore my goh account if I provided the proof I purchased crystals for the email I provided.

I spent 4 yrs and a sizeable amount of money to get where I am to give up and start over.

Can someone please help recover my account?

Message 1 of 6 (455 Views)

@DirtyWhiteBoy197 Hey, sorry to hear the customer service group hasn't been super helpful. What exactly caused you to lose the account?
Was the account saved to a Google account or Apple Game Center account? Did you lose access to that account somehow? Have you tried logging into the linked account on another device?

★★★★★ Newbie

My device was stolen and had to get out an older device and re-download apps and tried to login google play and couldn't remember login information, used my main email for recovery and google wouldn't verify by that email.

After several exchanges and a few chats google told me to contact the EA developers, my first attempt the agent said he could restore my current gameplay to an older account or start a new one. All I had to do was take screenshots of any google play receipt for purchase of any item in goh, while I was in the process of doing so, I lost contact with him. So I try again, waiting for close to an hour to connect with another agent who didn't seem interested in helping me and was rude, so I requested to speak with another agent which took another 45 minutes to an hour, which he said he could restore my account. After waiting 20 minutes for the agent to transfer my account to an old one, he comes back on and tells me his technical advisor says it cannot be done and redirects me back to google.

My head is spinning because they got me running in circles like a dog chasing it's tail.

Wish EA would read these posts and help me get my account straightened out ASAP!

Message 3 of 6 (410 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy197,

I am sorry for all the trouble Frown.

To recover your account you have two options available:

1. Your account is connected to Google Play:

@DirtyWhiteBoy197 wrote:
[...] After several exchanges and a few chats google told me to contact the EA developers, [...].

EA is in no relation to your Google (-Play) Account. If your account is indeed connected to Google Play, then it’s your best option to go with their advisors through the process. If the advisor isn’t very helpful then I suggest to ask for another. Account-recoverys are daily cases so there shouldn’t be any problem (in case you have all necessary information).

2. You have your Player-ID: If you have your Player-ID then EA Customer Support can help you (even without access to your Google account).

Due to the current situation (Coronavirus) EA has made some changes to support. Currently there is no way to make a phone call with EA as the lines are closed, so the only way to get live support is via chat.

If that doesn’t work, you can also contact the EA Twitter Support Team here:  

https://twitter.com/EAHelp?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor.

Please let us know which option qualifies for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Message 4 of 6 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the advice!

I tried to give them my GOH player ID and they said it didn't exist and I wrote it down correctly in which I have a screenshot of my ID to know that I relayed it the correct form.

Google is a dead end, it's like they are robots that reply with prerequisite messages and will not give direct answers. 

I would rather speak with someone by phone, but this virus hoax has everything on lockdown.

Again thanks for you help!

Message 5 of 6 (330 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @DirtyWhiteBoy197,

sometimes there are some letters causing confusion (O and 0 e.g.). As you have a screenshot I suggest to attach it as a file on your (Support-) ticket so that the live chat advisor can see the Player-ID and enter it himself.

Regards.

Message 6 of 6 (279 Views)