Re: Lost all my progress

by yamatoochann

Original Post

Lost all my progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Apprently after the split I lost all my progress and now I'm lvl 4? I'm not sure why because I just hit diamond before the split and when I came back to play again, I've lost everything? Is there any way this could be fixed?

Message 1 of 8 (404 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @yamatoochann,

Have you unlinked any platforms from your EA Account recently, such as a Steam account?

Just to be sure, you don't happen to have any other accounts or emails that may have been used previously, right?

Mako.png
Message 2 of 8 (385 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako I have not unliked any platforms, my origins is still linked to my steam and I don't have any other accounts or emails that have been previously used before
Message 3 of 8 (372 Views)

Community Manager
@yamatoochann
Thanks for confirming!

Previously we've seen situations where you would just need to complete another match after the split for your proper ranking to display, though the account itself showing up as level 4 is definitely pretty strange.

Have you been able to play any matches at all since seeing this?
Mako.png
Message 4 of 8 (364 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako I haven’t played any games after I lost my progress, but I’m going to try a few games
Message 5 of 8 (338 Views)

★★★ Novice

I played until I was lvl. 10 to reveal my rank and I got bronze, no diamond.

Message 6 of 8 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm beginning to think that my account has been hacked because when I logged into apex on steam, it asked me to login to origins again and when I put in my password it was incorrect, so I had to go and change it. After that I saw my progress all gone. I still have some badges that I had previously before I got hacked

Message 7 of 8 (257 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is my transaction history for proof

Message 8 of 8 (240 Views)