Re: Lost all my progress in Heat

by Feluxifelaxal

Original Post

Re: all my progress has lost how should i bring it back?

Community Manager

@arianx17 

You're very welcome. If you have any other issues, please reach out to us again. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 551 of 616 (726 Views)

missing account

★★★★★ Newbie

how can i get back my nfs heat acc ? when i turn it on, all the thing gone, have been spend alot time on it. please help me 

Message 552 of 616 (731 Views)

Re: missing account

Community Manager
Hi @iust-Dodge,

When you load the game? Has your progress reset also? Talk us through it.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 553 of 616 (713 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★ Novice

I try to sync mine. progress is there on xbox, I need it synced to my PC ---

do u know how  ?

Message 554 of 616 (723 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Same happened to me, my first save file was corupted and now this, I had heat 55 with an almost 400+ mclaren and all my progress is lost now...

Message 555 of 616 (681 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Hey,
Is this also availeble for PC
Platform: PC
Account name: bak-baksteen
I lost my 50 rep account with multiple ultimate parts for my mclaren P1
here are some of my aciefments

Message 556 of 616 (678 Views)

Re: Lost all progress on nfs heat

★ Novice
@P33RSY Same here but ea support cant do nothing , gg
Message 557 of 616 (643 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA Support is really crap tbh, they really need to step it up in the support section for games. Yes this an old game but heaps of people still play it or want to but we can't access our cloud saves..

One thing i really want to know is why do our achievements stay there but the progress is gone?? Just makes me think that someone on the team fudged up and no one wants to take the blame for it or EA just dont want to announce that someone fudged up, like there is A LOT of people with cloud saves missing.. EA really need to do something about this and STOP LEAVING US IN THE DARK!

Message 558 of 616 (1,087 Views)

Re: Lost all my progress in Heat

★★★ Newbie
@Nitro0vx I also have played almost 60 hours. Everything is gone.

FIX. THIS. GAME.
Message 559 of 616 (554 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@U_HAV_BAD_KARMA i play on pc and i can see my old character before i lost all my stuff still on his side in his friend list so i assume its somewhere backed up, how else could it still know what i had
Message 560 of 616 (1,175 Views)