by bjorniboras

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Have you figured out how to solve this??? I’m having the same problem 

Message 501 of 616 (1,101 Views)

Lost all my progress for the second time

★★★ Newbie

I have lost all of my progress random, even tho i have been saving/saveing all of my progress when i am gonna leave the game. I have lost 45 cars worth around 15-17 millions in in-game cash. This is the second time i have lost all of my progress. This really dont want me to grind to level 50 again and get around 20 million in-game cash that is just meant to disappear. EA have to do something about players loosing their progress randomly! This makes the game bad. EA fcome fix your game!

Message 502 of 616 (648 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I lost all my RP, heat level. Cars, money literally eevrything. My PSN is Patts- 

Message 503 of 616 (1,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All of my progress is gone I played for 6 months and haven’t played in awhile but decided to get back on and it was gone

console- PS4

PSN- soapyfoot6788

Message 504 of 616 (988 Views)

Lost in game currency and xp on nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

My ps4 turned of after i save the game and in the lobby. Then i logg back in nfs heat and see i have lost over 1 million in game currency

Message 505 of 616 (674 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★ Newbie

This bug is still happening in December of 2020, i got to rep level 17 last night and finally got the car i wanted. My game crashed last night so I got off after that. I get back on this morning and I have nothing besides the 180sx I started with. I might never pick this game back up unless my progress is recovered.

Message 506 of 616 (985 Views)

Lost

★★★ Newbie

I lost my game progress in need for speed heat ps4 because I bought a new ps4

Message 507 of 616 (748 Views)

Re: Lost

@r6s_feras  hello you're on a specific Anthem forum here...

BTW I think contacting Sony will probably be more efficient to solve your problem

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 508 of 616 (738 Views)

Lost 73hours of progress

★★★ Newbie

I lost 67 hours of progress then I had to restart so I did yesterday I spent 6 hours tryna get as much back and then today lost my progress again so 73 hours of progress gone!?

Message 509 of 616 (671 Views)

Re: Lost

★★★ Newbie
@r6s_feras Did you contact Sony I have the same problem idk if it’s the ps4 or nfs it self.
Message 510 of 616 (657 Views)