Re: Lost all my content

by EA_QueenBee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all my content

★★★ Newbie

Hi i used to play apex on my playstation and i switched to a xbox series s. I downloaded apex again and all of my stuff were missing, my skins, my legends, my stats i lost everything but I still use the same account but I don’t have my stuff. I’ve had this problem for many months I contacted you guys when I got the problem but u guys never answered. Please answer this time I miss my stuff. And btw my apex account is linked to my dads email. Please help me get my things back 

Message 1 of 4 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
Hey @apexleotur10,

Unfortunately there is no cross-progression in Apex Legends. So if you switch from PlayStation to Xbox, all your skins and such won't carry over. They're still there on your PlayStation. Unfortunately as of right now there's no way to transfer them over.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (347 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @apexleotur10,

Unfortunately there is no cross-progression in Apex Legends. So if you switch from PlayStation to Xbox, all your skins and such won't carry over. They're still there on your PlayStation. Unfortunately as of right now there's no way to transfer them over.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA is an EXTREMELY greedy company, they do now allow cross progression in hopes you’ll spend money on skins again. Don’t count on ever having cross progression 

Message 3 of 4 (336 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @scitzo,

The developers are actually working on cross-progression, and have been for a while. There's still no ETA yet, but it's in the works.

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Message 4 of 4 (332 Views)