Lost all my cars and money but kept my level

by ZekromCrash

Original Post

Lost all my cars and money but kept my level

★★ Novice

So I was playing nfs heat and I kept getting a message saying my inventory couldn’t be synced so I looked up a video on youtube and I told me to sell most of my cars, now I had around 60 cars so I sold 20 of them and tried to go online to see if this fixed it. Turns out I have the worst luck on the planet because When I loaded online I only had 4 cars, no money and I was level 50, the only other solution I had was to say something here, that or delete my saved game and I’m not doing that since I’m on Xbox. Mind you I’ve been playing this game 24/7 since it released and I even have most of the achievements, this is honestly the most disheartening thing I’ve ever dealt with in nfs.

Message 1 of 5 (337 Views)

Re: Lost all my cars and money but kept my level

★★★★ Guide

@ZekromCrash wrote:

So I was playing nfs heat and I kept getting a message saying my inventory couldn’t be synced so I looked up a video on youtube and I told me to sell most of my cars, now I had around 60 cars so I sold 20 of them and tried to go online to see if this fixed it. Turns out I have the worst luck on the planet because When I loaded online I only had 4 cars, no money and I was level 50, the only other solution I had was to say something here, that or delete my saved game and I’m not doing that since I’m on Xbox. Mind you I’ve been playing this game 24/7 since it released and I even have most of the achievements, this is honestly the most disheartening thing I’ve ever dealt with in nfs.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 Just so you know I have only one profile on my Xbox and I have Xbox live
Message 3 of 5 (310 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ZekromCrash wrote:
@GhostRider12897Just so you know I have only one profile on my Xbox and I have Xbox live

Ok. I was just pointing you in the direction of the main thread.

Message 4 of 5 (306 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you

Message 5 of 5 (274 Views)