Lost all money in game...for the third time

by Jita617

Original Post

Highlighted

Lost all money in game...for the third time

★★★ Novice

Completed the new content the game disconnects from the servers np...i went to he garage to mod a car and all my money is gone. I have deleted my save, restored it, and restarted multiple times. Wth is going on

Message 1 of 2 (272 Views)

Re: Lost all money in game...for the third time

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Jita617,

If your content's gone missing, please get in touch with our Support team asap so they can take a look at your account for you and advise further from there. This link will help redirect you to our contact page where you can fill out an EA Help ticket.

Link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (220 Views)