Re: Lost all money and cars (PS4)

by EzioSiviter

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same here I’ve lost 4 cars all the upgrades and all my cash. Please fix this EA it’s a cool game but not when my hard work just disappears 

Message 11 of 17 (803 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, same thing happened to me. I was customising a car. And it said can't save modification. So I left the lobby and came back to see if that would help. Then it told me that your data isn't synced. So I clicked yes to play online. Loaded in and had a stock 180sx and a random avatar. This is ridiculous I don't want to grind to what I had. Its a waste of time. This needs to be fixed!! If not a refund is definitely what I want. 

Message 12 of 17 (790 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do as well I lost all my ultimate parts and all my cars but I’m still rep 50 FIX THIS IMMEDIATELY!  I want all my STUFF BACK🙏 Many people are having this problem

Message 13 of 17 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@TwistedAudio 

I do believe I have found a temporary solution to your problem, and I hope this helps

Steps to fixing this issue -

- Power down your PS4

- When powering up your PS4. Hold down the power button until your console beeps for a second time. It will bring up a safe mode menu

- Connect your PS4 controller to the console with the USB Charging cord that you receive with the console. Press the PS button

- A menu selection will come up with a few different selections. Go down to the "Rebuild Database" option and select "yes". Your console will then go through the process of rebuilding your database. DO NOT SHUT OFF THE PS4 DURING THIS PROCESS OR YOU WILL MESS UP YOUR ENTIRE HARD DRIVE!!!!

- After your PS4 is done performing the rebuild database operation. Go back into NFS Heat, and select "Solo Session" in the main menu. Once you are inside of the garage in the game. Back out to the main menu

- Once you are at the main menu. Select the "online session" option, and a prompt will pop up on the screen where it's going to say that your local inventory doesn't match the one online. It will also ask if you want to upload your local inventory. Select "Yes", and load into an online session.

- Once you are in an online session all of your progress should be back.

I believe the underlying cause of all of this is data corruption. There's an autosave prompt in the game that goes on at the most inconvenient times. While playing the game it's a good practice to make sure to back out to the main menu before exiting the game. I hope this helps!

Cheers!

adamburger16

Message 14 of 17 (674 Views)

Re: Lost progress on crash PS4

★★★ Novice
@ligitleeme I had every car in the game and this happened I have nothing I want a refund :/
Message 15 of 17 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me, I went to purchase a super nitrous tank and the purchase failed. I tried it a few more times but it kept failing. 

So I ignored it and continued to play until a loading screen was taking way to long. So I reset my game, seemed to fix everything, until my bf got on and invited me to play. 

I then accepted invite and it stood me to sync my solo data with my online data for they didn't match. 

Went ahead and did it, and lost all three of my cars and the starter car (Nissan) that I couldn't sell was even gone. The two other vehicles that you cannot customize that are free because of preorder, only one is available.

My character completely reset, money from almost $400k to $0. My REP went back one, all my parts I've purchased are gone.

The only thing that remained really, was the campaign story line and REP as well as crew progress.

I filed a report with EA. I hope they fix this issue.

This is why I hate playing preordered games right after release. I like to wait for a few updates before i even do play because I am aware of all the bugs and issues a brand new game can bring...

Message 16 of 17 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had about 50 cars and millions in bank as well as ultimate parts and I lost all of that and now I'm not sure if I want to keep playing. Also for some reason when I try to upgrade my crappy car it says no parts available????

Message 17 of 17 (530 Views)