Lost account

by izzy25307

Original Post

Re: Lost account

EA Live QV Team

@izzy25307 thanks for the quick reply. Coolio. Some follow up questions, the Rush123 account, is that an old account of yours or did someone else play on your device? I've located your account but noted something super funky. Want to make sure everything is in order on our end first. Standard smile

Message 11 of 17 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I get my account from my old phone

Message 12 of 17 (804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To work on my new phone

Message 13 of 17 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Grasshopper Hello...i have a similar problem...i have haf to reinstall c&c rivals...but i have not my id...but my nick is Badboy #9Ywg8T2C...is it possible to get the account data..and connect to the reinstalled game?
Message 14 of 17 (646 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Grasshopper same issue; my account was linked to gamecentre on iPhone; my wife was using my other iPhone to play a separate account and it linked to that permanently on both phones; I’ve backed up the account but when I log in via email it only gives me two options to log in with... one a ‘new account’ and the other ‘odin’s son’ account I’ve lost the original account which was ‘clente’

I’ve attached the original account ID below 

the tech guys send me a message that they need to call me but only accepts US and Canadian area codes. Whenever I’ve tried the tech support I eventually get kicked from the conversation 

please help 

thanks 

Message 15 of 17 (623 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sVFJYd6g don't waste your time with these Clowns they are not going to help at all.
They will keep asking questions have you submitted * And then they will close the case without helping.
Message 16 of 17 (605 Views)

★ Novice
@izzy25307 If they don’t help lodge a DPA subject access request; is there an email or telephone number to contact them? They’re just doing there due diligence I guess..
Message 17 of 17 (592 Views)