Re: Lost account activity.

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost account activity.

★★ Newbie

Dear All,

Today, I was forced to suddenly log in into my origin account, and right after successful log in my previous activity on the account was gone. Even my battlefield 5 game was not listed there as available. Do you have any explanation, how this could happend? Also please help me how to solve this horrible issue. Thank you in advance. 

Message 1 of 2 (237 Views)

Accepted Solution

@morepowerplease wrote:

Dear All,

Today, I was forced to suddenly log in into my origin account, and right after successful log in my previous activity on the account was gone. Even my battlefield 5 game was not listed there as available. Do you have any explanation, how this could happend? Also please help me how to solve this horrible issue. Thank you in advance. 

For account issues like this problem you will need to contact a Game Advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)

All Replies

@morepowerplease wrote:

Dear All,

For account issues like this problem you will need to contact a Game Advisor at EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (217 Views)