Lost access to mara jade shards after crash

by BoomSlaka70

Original Post

Lost access to mara jade shards after crash

★★★ Newbie

During the tiers for mara jade the game crashed and restarted. Subsequently I am 14 shards short of 3 stars (11/25) as it assumed I had completed tht tier.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Game should be able to recover properly.

Message 1 of 2 (475 Views)

Re: Lost access to mara jade shards after crash

Community Manager

Hi @BoomSlaka70

Fopr the crashinh, it might help to try some troubleshooting if you've not already performed them. Check out this thread and follow the troubleshooting steps relevant for your device type please:

In terms of the missing shards, we can't look into your account from the forums but if you contact the support team and have your Ally Code & player Id handy, they'll take a look into it for you. These threads will help you with that: 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (436 Views)