[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Huawei p9 lite
OS Version Android 7.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 413-288-196
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The GA unique buffs counter in the tactical genius quest was reset
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Screenshot
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Italy

Hello there. When I saw a Grand Arena popping out, I went to check my quests to see how to proceed. When I went to check the tactical genius one, that I was about to complete, I noticed that the counter for the unique buffs achievement is now 0. Some days ago it was at least 13 to 15, I went to check the quests exactly because I remembered that I was about to complete that one. 

Screenshot_20190224-201150.png
Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unique buffs counter in GA quest

Hi @Drazhar91 and thanks for the report!

Yes, this was a bug introduced when they fixed the unique buffs. Many were not counting towards the quest, but they should all count now. Unfortunately, the counter for the quest was reset at the time, and lost progress cannot be retrieved. Fortunately, with all the uniques counting now, it should be very quick to complete now!

We have a larger thread discussing this topic here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Prestigious-Quest-Tactical-Genius-Unique-Buffs-Reset-after-2-2...

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (480 Views)

All Replies

Lost Unique Buffs count from Tactical Genius Prestigious Quest

★★ Novice

Prior to, and after, this most recent Grand Area, the only item I had remaining to be completed for the Prestigious Quest Grand Arena: Tactical Genius (pt 3 of 3) was "Revive Allies". I just looked a few minutes ago, and the count for my "Unique Buffs" has been completely wiped out, leaving only my "Daze Enemies" as completed. I have force closed the app and relaunched it, and the values are the same.

Please help me get back my progress.

Thank you

20190222_020313000_iOS.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (517 Views)

Re: Unique buffs counter in GA quest

Hi @Drazhar91 and thanks for the report!

Yes, this was a bug introduced when they fixed the unique buffs. Many were not counting towards the quest, but they should all count now. Unfortunately, the counter for the quest was reset at the time, and lost progress cannot be retrieved. Fortunately, with all the uniques counting now, it should be very quick to complete now!

We have a larger thread discussing this topic here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Prestigious-Quest-Tactical-Genius-Unique-Buffs-Reset-after-2-2...

Re: Lost Unique Buffs count from Tactical Genius Prestigious Quest

★★★ Newbie

I've got the exact same issue. My count was at 15/20 (I think), checked it today and it's back to zero.

Screenshot_2019-02-26-02-28-28.png
Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)