Lost SW:GoH account.

by wnnnnva8z4li

Original Post

Lost SW:GoH account.

★★ Novice

I have lost my Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes account due to my device being reset. I was wondering if there was any way at all for me to recover the account because I have access to the Ally Code and Player ID. I have reached out to the EA Support with no success, just stuck there saying "Please wait until we connect you to an advisor" telling me the approximate wait time is 22 minutes and I have waited a bit more than 4 hours and still not connected. I have tried the in-game help and I have my ticket, also still waiting for a response, as well as asking on the official game forums and it seems no one there can help me. I have read that it is possible for me to recover my account through EA Support, however they are not responding. Is there anyone here that can help?

Message 1 of 4 (816 Views)

Re: Lost SW:GoH account.

Community Manager
@wnnnnva8z4li To confirm did you connect the game to an iOS game center or Androids google play before the reset?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is possible to reconnect the account. It takes a bit of doing, and EA is a PITA about it. But you have the right information. You will need to start a new account on the device and play through th intro part long enough to get an Ally Code and link to an email account or Facebook account. Then they can switch the two accounts so that the old account is now linked to the email address or Facebook account you indicated.

Message 3 of 4 (506 Views)

[ Edited ]

@hatfield500 It can be done. You just need to be able to get hold of a game adviser with both the account's ally codes and player ID's.

I also advise you to link your account to google play when on android or the apple thingie (forgot it's name Disappointed) when on an apple device.

Message 4 of 4 (498 Views)