Re: Lost RP over disconnect

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost RP over disconnect

★★★ Newbie

Game was lagging on the last four squads, died to circle due to horrible movement. Other teams were also losing players as I was spectators. The end of match got a "party error" lost all rp from that match. 

Message 1 of 4 (181 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@cruxis102 I can share this with the team, I would also checking out our Basic and Advanced Connection Steps to see if we can help with future matches. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (125 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@cruxis102 Which platform are you on? Is this the only match it has happened in?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one X, I have lagged in other matches but not to the point of disconnect and lose points. This is the only match so far that I disconnect it and lost rp even though I was actually making points on this match.

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)

Community Manager

@cruxis102 I can share this with the team, I would also checking out our Basic and Advanced Connection Steps to see if we can help with future matches. 

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (126 Views)