Lost RP because of server issue

by MattTheSkater1

Original Post

Penalty ban because of connection issues

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I was 60 points away from hitting diamond rank until I got a penalty ban for getting a error which lead to me being disconnected from the game. I’ve been having this issue since the rampart event update.

Message 81 of 265 (441 Views)

Getting disconnected and getting penalty afterwards

★★★ Newbie

It's now been 2 days in a row where the servers have been incredibly unstable. However, some of us are persistent, and still play the game in its current state.

As a thanks, we get disconnected from ranked a few times in a row, and on top of that, we get a 10 minute penalty.

It's already bad enough the stability of the connection is in such a horrible state, but now we have to sit tight for another 10 minutes after every EA-caused disconnect.

Please fix this urgently. I have spent quite a bit of money on this game, and I should be getting treated better in these circumstances.

Message 82 of 265 (433 Views)

Re: Lost RP because of server issue

★ Guide

I don't even play ranked - the game is bad at the best of times, but this is beyond....

Message 83 of 265 (457 Views)

Re: Getting disconnected and getting penalty afterwards

★★★★★ Guide
@Het_Wasmachien Quitters and disconnected players in every round... Terrible update.
Message 84 of 265 (512 Views)

This is apsurd

★ Apprentice

This is apsurd.

For Apex developers fix your game, stop releasing skins that are almost 20 euros each, with your game still bugged, all codes like code net, leaf, cloud since the new update the game become unplayable for me with all the errors and codes and server issues and lag full servers. Ranked is unbalanced full of smurfs, boosting accounts and doing nothing about it, plus always playing with no 3 rd teammate because of the bugs. Fix your priorities and focus on fixing bugs not skins and cosmetics if you continue like this player base will drop by large number. You cant just release an event and act like every thing is good please FIX THE GAME.

I don't want to sweat every time I play ranked because my team is bronze and enemy is a master or preds even (with this I can deal i like the challenge but).DisappointedFrown

Message 85 of 265 (542 Views)

Re: Are EA/Respawn having a laugh?

★ Guide

Wait, how is a new topic I made, inside another topic? What???

Message 86 of 265 (537 Views)

Re: This is apsurd

★ Apprentice
@iEnVy_FeArLeSs Sorry for my English its my second language.
Message 87 of 265 (540 Views)

been loosing RP because of server errors

★★★★ Novice

I have the following error every time I am trying to connect to a ranked match.

at first it gets stuck forever and does not let me do anything other than see an absurd loading screen.

only to realize after I completely close the game and come back that I have lost 24 points because my character died or worse, 48 points because the server thinks I leftt.

can you please help? I have lost 92 points so far on Gold 1 trying to get to platinum before you close the ranked.

can you help?

I can see this is not happening to me only, several players had the same issue, I realized that most of my team mates from 9/14/2021 lost connection.

Message 88 of 265 (536 Views)

Re: been loosing RP because of server errors

★★★★ Novice

I have realized that this is only happening when playing ranked trio matches. trios, duos, arenas and arenas ranked work ok for me.. why is this?

Message 89 of 265 (535 Views)

Reinstalled Windows, Still Having Issues lol

★★★★ Pro

Reinstalled Windows 10 (honestly did!) - Nvidia Drivers- Steam - Apex Legends

On first launch it got "Loading and Compiling Shaders,
Got failed net right after that.
The First match had one person that got kicked for 2 mins.
End of the first match it took 3 mins just to get to the main menu.

Like really, I got a code net just for making this message on the forums.

Honestly Respawn, was it "Bring your kids to work day" or something?

Message 90 of 265 (522 Views)