Lost RP because of server issue

by MattTheSkater1

Original Post

Re: Server lag, slow mo, freezes ... as usual.

★★★★★ Pro

The client side crashes are ridiculous.  Tons of AFKs in game because of it.  WTH, Respawn & EA?

Message 71 of 265 (439 Views)

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX THIS ISSUE

★ Novice

Not only is it impossible to enjoy a game I get leave penalty because of the server issues and in the end of all this and all the money that we spend on the game for cosmetics you are not going to compensate us in any way for the poor quality of your product

Message 72 of 265 (432 Views)

Re: TECHNICAL ISSUES/LOSS OF RP

★★ Novice

This is the 5th time ive lost rp and been given the 10 min ban give me back all my RP or fix the game. 

Message 73 of 265 (390 Views)

Are EA/Respawn having a laugh?

★ Guide

Servers kicking the second I get into a game, no mini map, lag... On top of everything else...

This HAS to be a joke.

Message 74 of 265 (438 Views)

Re: Are EA/Respawn having a laugh?

★★ Pro

I got stuck in the air for over a minute on Worlds Edge just one big screen freeze, every time I opted to leave the game it threatened a 10 minute penalty.I gave it one more minute but I was still frozen in mid-air nothing had moved I had to take the 10 minute penalty option.Wasn't happy.

Message 75 of 265 (423 Views)

Re: Bug

★★★ Newbie

I don’t really get how this update affected it so much all it was is a new spot and mode with slight qol changes but the bugs make it seem like a complete revamp

Message 76 of 265 (405 Views)

Re: Lost RP because of server issue

★★★ Newbie

The game issue has not been fixed yet. You will feel laggy in these days obviously. Just Stop playing rank until the recovery work is done if you are having the issue constantly.

Message 77 of 265 (394 Views)

Dropped and punished

★★★ Newbie

So i get 3 games in almost in a row where i get disconnected due to dropped servers, and i get penalties. WTF?

Message 78 of 265 (400 Views)

Re: Are EA/Respawn having a laugh?

★ Guide

It's a joke - getting kicked by the server is counting as deaths on the KDR... Yet the same games is counting to challenges.

Message 79 of 265 (387 Views)

Re: 20 minutes + ranked 144 points penalty for faulty servers

★★★ Newbie

I got same problems. Not for the first time. They even lock normals now. So i join, i play 1/2 game, and i am forced to leave for 10min. Idiocracy at its finest. EA level decision making...sadly this is most likely respawn's fault. Maybe they should send "Lag Hero" free trinkets for the ugly weapons. "you want more?  rent a server". If the quality of the servers is like this im nerver renting :D

Message 80 of 265 (391 Views)